By becoming a member of the Alliance, you will not only be joining the fastest and most dynamic community across emerging Europe, but you will also be making a direct and positive impact in driving forward an agenda for increased integration and connectivity across the entire region, improved social impact and the opportunity to position emerging Europe as the go-to digital services hub for the future.
€245 (plus VAT, if applicable, per annum)
For two groups of organisations:
Group 1: technology service providers, investment promotion agencies/locations, support services (HR, real estate, advisory, legal, tech and industrial parks, incubators/accelerators, start-ups
Group 2: end users/buyers of outsourcing and technology services, venture capital and investment funds, business angels and investors
• Basic profile in the Alliance Members’ Directory (logo, 100 words and a hyperlink, to be launched in Q2 2019)
• Links to three press releases published on the Emerging Europe Alliance website (Members’ news section; Member provides a link to their website and an image of 640×360 px)
• Addition to Alliance list of recommended organisations
• Access to market intelligence reports (by Emerging Europe/Alliance and by Partners)
• Discount on passes to the Global Members’ Summit (20%)
• Discounts on Emerging Europe, especially Alliance, products and events (5%)
• Access to free webinars
• Participation in Alliance and Partner surveys and research
• Access to closed Facebook and LinkedIn groups
• Monthly member newsletter
Benefits for end users included in the Standard Membership
• Two passes for the Global Members’ Summit
• Advisory Committee participation (subject to approval by the Committee)
• Premium participation in all Emerging Europe and Alliance events throughout the year (member is added to Emerging Europe’s list of preferred event speakers, receives the full list of participants of every attended event and can request any desired number of 1:1 meetings, subject to availability)
Click here to join
A higher membership fee applies
For technology service providers, investment promotion agencies/locations, support services (HR, real estate, advisory, legal, tech and industrial parks, incubators/accelerators, start-ups and end users (buyers of outsourcing and technology services, venture capital/investment funds, business angels, investors)
• Standard membership benefits included;
• Spotlight profile in the Alliance Members’ Directory (logo + 200 words + one image + hyperlinks + top section of page and member search results);
• Access to paid training webinars;
• Access to working and meeting space in London (co-working space for up to 4 days and 2h of meeting rooms per month);
• PR package: news reports (short articles of 300-350 words, based on your press releases), published on the Emerging Europe portal;
• Guest opinion editorial on the Emerging Europe portal;
• Q&A on the Emerging Europe portal;
• Online and print advertisement;
• Steering committee participation: help shape the Alliance’s and the region’s future alongside other leaders;
• Chapter participation;
Contact the Alliance to apply
For industry associations, clusters, state universities, civil society and other non-governmental organisations
Affiliate member receive all basic benefits.
Contact the Alliance to apply.
Business & networking
We organise a wide range of events and roadshows in key buyer and investor markets and we invite international businesses to explore the region, especially during our Global Members’ Summit. We also respond to investors’ and buyers’ enquiries and match emerging Europe businesses and locations with them.
Regional & sectoral promotion
We promote the region as a whole as well as individual countries and their innovative sectors on the Emerging Europe portal and magazine consumed by more than 1.5 million individuals per annum. We also attract the attention of international media to the region and invite them to explore the potential of the region.
Legislation & public affairs
With the support of our steering group and the advisory committee and through our chapters, we identify challenging regulations and suggest new legislative initiatives. Their goal is to improve the business environment and support organisations operating in the region, both local and international, in their future growth.
Business intel & best practice
We produce reports related to a wide range of areas of business services, innovation, technology as well as available talent. Thanks to our ten thematic chapters, we stimulate the exchange of best practice and knowledge sharing leading to further growth regional competences and value proposition.